Trying to keep the momentum this year with The Build Up, my buddy Jon Setzen and I are back with a new episode, amazingly our ninth. Thanks to our brand new recording studio at Maker City LA we’re still sounding sharp despite the few drinks we may have had. Here’s the rundown from this episode.
• Being artsy in Los Angeles (and on Twitter)
• A long winded discussion about the mass migration from NY to LA
• The light in LA is the best
• Facebook Paper is a step forward
• Chatting about Reporter, a new app from Nicholas Felton
• A list of emojis missing from iOS 7
• Music from Sylvan Esso, Mogwai, and Father John Misty