• Cai Guo-Qiang launches 40,000 rockets off the Geffen Contemporary at MOCA at one time. An oldie but a goodie. (via @ryansnelson)
* A life-size LEGO forest in the outback of Australia. The plant life shown was increased 66 times their normal size, and they look amazing. (via @pauloctavious)
• Last night, San Diego accidentally set off all of it’s fireworks off at once. I think this might be one of the coolest mistakes in history.
• Lovely feature and interview with recent grad Grace Helmer. Her paintings are pretty stunning.
• Olly Moss’ Shell spoof stickers. The guy is obnoxiously clever.
• This Fever Ray cover of Peter Gabriel’s song Mercy Street is pretty great. An unusually good combo.
• 1,216 Computationally Controlled Bronze Raindrops at Changi Airport in Singapore. This is beyond amazing and absurd. I wish I’d found this first.