1) Poster for the film Notre Jour Viendra – It’s described as:
What do you do when you’re a red-haired teenage loser with no friends except for an older guy, your shrink? When everyone hates you, especially your family? When all your peers make fun of you and kick you around? The answer: you and your loser buddy blow all the cash you can get your hands on to buy a sportscar, you dress smart and you head for the land of redheads, Ireland. But what starts off as a search for an ideal, gradually escalates into a rampage of hate, violence and self-destruction.
Looks seriously intense, has boobs in the trailer, so NSFW.
2) Comme des Garcon Wallet – I’ve never seen this pattern before, looks sharp. Classic black but the detailing makes it special.
3) ‘Say Yes More Than No’ Poster by Anthony Burrill for Do Lectures – Great message with a bold presentation. Really well done (even though I still don’t believe in posters).
4) Monocle Mediterraneo – Monocle in newspaper form. It’s actually quite a nice format, so many big, beautiful photos.
5) New Norwegian National Opera and Ballet by Snøhetta – Such an amazing piece of architecture. I love how it interacts with the water, though I never thought about how it would look with snow and ice all around it… it looks even better.