New Shoes from Zuriick

Zuriick yet again ups their game with another fresh batch of good looking shoes. It seems to me like they’re starting to branch out from the standard sneaker genre, which I think is a smart move. Above are three of their newest styles, I’m not quite sure when they were released, but I’m really digging all of these.

In order they are the Madsen, Nadal Mids and the Shug Low. The variety of these shoes is what I like a lot, so if you only bought these three shoes you’d be set for pretty much any event. And the best part is that they’re all round $100, so you’re not breaking the bank by any means.

19 Comments New Shoes from Zuriick

1. Davidikus April 6, 2010 at 1:52 PM

This post brings up again the definition of style? What is stylish? Most people would say, something that looks good; some may add, something that sounds good. I would add: something that smells bad is never stylish. Canvas shoes should, therefore, be a no go! an absolute no go.

Great images, thanks for sharing.

PS. I wonder whether it is on purpose that the shoes are balanced to the back? Is it better/worse for posture, comfort etc.?

2. BobbyBobby April 6, 2010 at 1:59 PM

@Davidikus – Huh, what? You totally lost me dude.

3. Josh April 6, 2010 at 2:49 PM

@BOBBY I don’t know either. But it sounded good.

4. Davidikus April 6, 2010 at 3:25 PM

The third shoe is made of canvas / fabric. You can be certain anyone wearing this will have smelly feet if there is a bit of rain, or even if the air is damp.

Or is it the PS that confuses you? Look at regular shoes, they touch the ground on the heel and around the front of the foot (normally at the place where you push when walking). The ugly orthopedic shoes (MBT etc) work on a different principle; almost the opposite. These shoes are kind of inbetweeners!

5. touristique April 6, 2010 at 4:16 PM

It was the BS that was confusing me. Just kidding. Wash your feet, kids.

6. BobbyBobby April 6, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I wear canvas lace-up Vans all the time, without socks, and they don’t smell.
    Don’t be bringing smelly feet up into my blog!

7. Ryan Haigh April 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM

I have two pairs of Zuriick shoes (mid-tops and high-tops) and I love them to death. They feel like a sock, very worthwhile. Glad to see they’ve stepped into a dress shoe genre and made an appearance on Kitsune as well.

8. patrick April 6, 2010 at 11:14 PM

i plan on buying the third pair. also, Zuriick t-shirts are the best t’s i’ve ever worn. but buy a size larger.

9. aak April 7, 2010 at 12:39 AM

@Ryan Haigh: dress shoes? where?

10. aidan April 7, 2010 at 6:57 AM

those blue shoes are beautiful, thanks for posting them

11. Christos April 7, 2010 at 12:50 PM

woooah…when did Zuriicks become so pricey?

12. BobbyBobby April 7, 2010 at 1:05 PM

@Christos – When they started using nicer materials.

13. Michael April 7, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Bobby, thanks for the post. My girlfriend forwarded it to me today. Thanks for the kind words. In regards to CHRISTOS: Our shoes haven’t actually become “pricey”, the new styles are a different construction vs. our standard vulcanized shoes that you’re probably familiar with from Zuriick. In comparison, our leather and cement soled styles are very competitive to others on the market. Thanks again Bobby.

14. Christos April 7, 2010 at 1:21 PM

ouch. i wasn’t trying to be insulting at all!
    i’ve always been fond of the Zuriick design.
    my apologies for coming off as whiny. can i still wear your shoes?

15. Michael April 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM

CHRISTOS, you didn’t come off whiny at all. I just wanted to clarify the subject. Of course you can still wear our shoes, we wouldn’t be in business with out your support. Thanks.

16. BobbyBobby April 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM

@Christos – He wasn’t offended, Michael was simply explaining how things have changed for them and that yes, $100 isn’t a lot for a pair of shoes these days.

17. nautoto April 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM

the mens shoes are beautiful. and totally coveted by a girl like me

18. Rihanna July 25, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Where are Zuriick shoes made?