Help Wanted

I think The Beatles said it best:

“Help! / I need somebody,
Help! / Not just anybody,
Help! / Y’know I need someone,

I’m on the search for another person to help me write posts for Kitsune Noir, and here’s why. For the last 9 weeks or so I’ve been working full time as a designer at MySpace. My official title is something along the lines of Lead Content Designer and that’s what I do, I design pages of content, things you haven’t seen yet. So what this ultimately means is that I get up at around 7 am, get to work around 9:30, leave work around 7 and end up getting home again around 8pm. For the last 9 weeks I’ve been squeezing in time to post in a roughly six hour of chunk of time.

So now I need someone’s help. What I’m looking for is a talented writer who can write one blog post a day, Monday through Friday. This will be a paid thing, but don’t expect it to pay your rent, this is me trying something very new and slightly scary. It would be awesome if you already had an existing blog so I can get a sense of your style as well.

To be clear, I’m going to be extremely picky about this. I’m looking for someone who thinks and sees things in the same way that I do, which I know won’t be easy. If you think you’re a fit or know someone who would be shoot me an email at with the title, “Help Wanted!”

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

14 Comments Help Wanted

1. almudena March 29, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Hi Bobby!

you can´t do that! Kitsune Noir won´t be the same!!!!

I love your blog.

A spanish fan.

2. BobbyBobby March 29, 2010 at 9:33 AM

@Almudena – Like I said, it’s not gonna’ be just anyone, it’s going to need to be a person who adds to what I’m already doing. I’m not going away at all, it’s simply to help me out a bit.

3. Philip March 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Oh this sounds very exciting – I know what it’s like trying to keep up personal projects and blogs when you’re also running a full time job. I love the style of your posts but think it would be kind of fun to see another writer on Kitsune Noir aswell. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Best of luck – I’m sure it’s gonna be great.

4. /FLASH March 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Yeah! Funny, I am exactly in the same situation… looking for someone to help me with my blog but it’s just so hard to find the right person…

5. youhavebeenheresometime March 29, 2010 at 10:48 AM

blogging can be super time consuming!
    its totally acceptable to grow and ask for help!

best of luck!

6. Bogart Paz March 29, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Best of luck finding someone, and I hope you get time to spend on yourself.

7. mare March 29, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I’ve forwarded this to someone who is enjoys your blog, with my encouragement to apply.

Good luck Bobby!

8. carre March 29, 2010 at 11:44 AM

oh how i wish i was as good as you, so i could help you out. You are awesome!

9. saer March 29, 2010 at 2:13 PM

It’s amazing you’ve been doing this solo for so long..wish I was good enough but forwarding to some peeps who might be interested. Hope you find someone soon!

10. Steve H March 29, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Didn’t know you got a gig with MySpace doing designy type stuff. Congrats on that. It sounds like you’ve been working pretty hard lately. Hopefully the new guy/gal puts out the same quality work you do. Best of luck Bobby!

11. Dea March 30, 2010 at 4:19 AM

Bobby, you have enriched my life immeasurably since I found your amazing blog.

I happy to see that you are growing, you will do great things!

Your blog is so amazing, I can’t believe it isn’t a full time gig,

best wishes :)

a fan on an island in the mediterrenean :) Dea

12. Julian April 6, 2010 at 11:14 AM

(woo, I’ve finally mustered up enough courage to leave you a comment after being a gawking fangirl for the months I’ve been reading your blog)

I think that’s a cool idea!
    I admit I was interested, when I realized, my blog (aside from all the “serious” posts) is full of 14 year-old girl sh*t, and audio clips from “Pulp Fiction”. Also, I’m not as cool as you. I mean, our compatibility is only medium!

Well. I, along with everyone here, am wishing you the best of luck with finding help!

Because I am so unoriginal, I shall copy the commenter “DEA”.
    Hello from the Philippines!