Kitsune Noir Mixcast / No.026

For this week’s Mixcast I didn’t really have any sort of theme, it’s pretty just what I’ve been listening to lately. It definitely has an undertone of electronic music and it’s probably peppier than most things I do. There also isn’t a lot of singing on this one, it’s mostly good beats.

I do think though that there’s a pretty good mix of really popular artists mixed with rather unknowns, so hopefully you can find some new tunes on this as well. A couple notes, I did narrate this one and I may have made myself laugh a couple times. This is probably due to the fact that I’m totally exhausted right now. The second thing is that I’ve put the track listing in the lyrics part of the metadata. I’ve had a few people ask for it, so there you go. I hope you enjoy this mix, I think it turned out really well, kind of surprisingly so.

Here’s this week’s tracklist:
The Screens by Atlas Sound
Dawn Chorus by Boards of Canada

18 Comments Kitsune Noir Mixcast / No.026

1. Pingback: stuff’n thing | a binary life

2. ana bee February 19, 2010 at 4:55 AM

hey,

great job. quick question, if you don’t mind, all these all CC licensed or are you just hoping for the best?

3. Renata February 19, 2010 at 5:04 AM

hello, I love your blog and love it even more the mixcast, but there are times the download comes as problems, I really want to be able to download =/…’s just me this problem?

4. Elvis February 19, 2010 at 6:15 AM

” … love this so much.”

5. Justin February 19, 2010 at 9:15 AM

hey, your mixcast 21 is like, disappeared basically, i guess it didn’t transfer to the second page just wanted to let you know.

6. Nadine February 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I’m working hard on my final exam, losing track of time more and more. Your mixes now are my main mark for the weeks flying by.
    I just know I have to have finished with it at mixcast No.35…so “sigh of relief” maybe would be a good theme for that one…

7. Robert February 19, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Loves it!

8. 4X Studio | Q February 19, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I just discovered you site and took 3 hours to download all your Mixtapes and Mixcasts! They are dope as hell! The studio is pumpin it loud and proud!

9. 1579 February 19, 2010 at 5:42 PM

I like this, but can’t you post it on mixcloud.com or something like that, like everyone else does? thanks

10. BobbyBobby February 19, 2010 at 5:57 PM

@Justin – I’m not really sure what you mean…

@Renata – I hear of problems every now and then, but nothing serious. Just give it a try a bit later and it should be fine.

@1579 – Because that site is miserable? I’d never even heard of it before you commented. That and the fact that there’s nothing wrong with Mediafire.

11. Justin February 20, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Sorry, idk, when 26 was first released #21 disappeared for a little but it’s back now. no worries, just wanted to let you know just incase it didn’t come back

12. Pingback: Alley Cats – Hot Chip - Goodmorning & Goodnight

13. Cody Hoyt February 21, 2010 at 3:08 AM

I respect your restraint in saving Dawn Chorus for the last track. Its good enough to deserve like 3 or 4 spots in the same mix.

14. Jordie February 21, 2010 at 6:37 AM

Aw, Bobby–you’re too sweet! Pulling through late night for a mix. Thanks for supplying my morning tunes!

15. Chipotle February 21, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Great mixcast, I’m not a fan of electronic music but this one I kinda like it, a lot actually. So great to hear you again, it feels more personal I guess, like keeping in touch with an old buddy or something like that, I dunno

16. Micthell February 22, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Dawn Chorus :)

17. Doug March 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM

This was the first time I downloaded a KN mix cast and I REALLY enjoyed it. A great way to discover new music. Totally awesome! <3

18. Irene Marie December 2, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Which album is the Collection of Colonies of Bees track from?