Dan Funderburgh Print for The Working Proof

My buddy Dan Funderburgh has created a new print for the folks over at The Working Proof and it’s quite a beaut’. It’s called Optimist Club / Midwestern Can Snake and features an intricately designed snake you’d find in a can of trick peanuts coiling around a plastic six pack holder, with a few bits here and there.

I’m really in love with this print and I want it to hang with my other Funderburghs. It’s an 11 x 14″ print for $40, 15% of the gross sale goes to Transportation Alternative, who’s mission is “to reclaim New York City’s streets from the automobile, and to advocate for bicycling, walking and public transit as the best transportation alternatives.” Sounds good to me.

7 Comments Dan Funderburgh Print for The Working Proof

1. Shelly November 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Love, love, love his work. He had some great desktop wallpapers for design*sponge last month with the snake illustration that were beautiful!

2. Sara November 24, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Isn’t this site a ripoff of tiny showcase?

Didn’t Dan just do a print for tiny showcase?

what’s up with the church funding of working proof???

3. BobbyBobby November 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM

@Sara – I’m sorry, why are you complaining about this? If you don’t like it, don’t buy it.

4. BobbyBobby November 24, 2009 at 10:09 PM

@Leroy – Yeah it actually does, that’s a good call.

5. neil November 25, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Beautiful print. Horizontal or vertical? I think it works better horizontally.

6. Brian Park November 25, 2009 at 8:11 PM

This one looks great. I bought the one he did for Tiny Showcase, it looks really good in person too.

I do wish it had been done in a more standard size, 19.5″ x 12″ is a pain to frame…