#musicmonday

I thought I’d start sharing my Last.fm stats again, something I used to do a while back. This is what I’ve been listening to over the last week, maybe there’s some bands you’ve never heard that you might like to try out?

14 Comments #musicmonday

1. Afonso October 26, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Thanks! :D I’ll see some of those bands. ;) Thanks for the tip, once again! (oh, and good luck with the next mixcast!)

2. Tricia October 26, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Ah! Devendra!!!! What Will We Be?!

3. Chipotle October 26, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Oh yeah, The Smashing Pumpkins was one of my favorite bands of the late 90’s. About Atlas Sound I just founded them a couple of weeks ago and sounds pretty cool. I’m curious about Toro y Mol and Fruit Bats, let see. Thanks for the heads up Bobby.

4. Bitter Buffalo October 26, 2009 at 5:45 PM

The Smashing Pumpkins is the only band I’ve never heard of. So indie it hurts.

5. Peter October 26, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Broadcast played at my school last week, with Asobi Seksu! It was very very amazing.

6. Dylan October 26, 2009 at 9:52 PM

So generous. Thanks for sharing!

I’ve been following for awhile now so thought it would to say hello and thank you!

As for blog. Someday soon I’ll get it into shape.

7. George October 27, 2009 at 1:48 AM

hey Bobby, hello
    I’ve been reading your blog for quite awhile now, first time stopping around to check out the desktop wallpaper section, and I find it very cool that you’ve got time to share your thoughts and discoveries on the net

as you’re doing a wonderful job here posting mixcasts and discussing bands, I thought it might be of some interest for you to check out one russian indie-alt-folk duo, right there http://www.myspace.com/thenothingdoers

stay frosty!

8. Brian October 27, 2009 at 5:58 AM

The new Devendra album has been taking quite a bit of your airspace hehe. It is a pretty kick ass album. I somehow managed to play tunes from Mutemath’s Armistice album over 200 times last week lol

9. Jim October 27, 2009 at 6:26 AM

Am I the only one that clicked on those and waited for them to play?

10. Thomas October 27, 2009 at 8:53 AM

I saw Atlas Sound and Broadcast in concert last friday in Montreal, it was awesome!

11. Chloé October 27, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Thanks for sharing! I’ll appreciate the (75%) discovers!

12. Pingback: Listen to The Books « Harold & Zooey

13. Suneemil October 30, 2009 at 2:47 AM

Where do you find all these awesome bands? Do you have some kind of ‘Awesome music marked’ in your neighbourhood?