Kitsune Noir Mixcast / No.009 – SPACETIME Edition

Hey there, sorry for the tardy Mixcast this week. I was having quite a bit of difficulty figuring out if this should be a Mixcast or a Mixtape, and in the end the Mixcast won. This started feeling a little too rushed and not quite complete enough for a Mixtape, but never fear, there will be a new Mixtape next week to make up for it.

This week’s Mixcast is inspired by SPACETIME, and such there are all kinds of space-y sounding and related songs on here. I think there are some really cool parts on this, some of these just mixed together really well and I enjoyed listening to it while I was cruising around on my bike this afternoon. I hope you enjoy it!

Here’s this week’s tracklist:
The State We’re In by The Chemical Brothers
Reprise by Doves
Vein of Stars by Flaming Lips
Space Oddity by The Langley Schools Music Project

10 Comments Kitsune Noir Mixcast / No.009 – SPACETIME Edition

1. Keghan September 25, 2009 at 8:06 PM

I’m not usually a stickler about these kind of thing but it’s “Kid Cudi” not “Kid Cuddy”. Not that it matters but just saying.

2. xumb September 25, 2009 at 8:16 PM

cool mix bobby! btw, it’s ‘kid cudi’ :)

3. meredith September 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Space Oddity by The Langley Schools Music Project

what! no joke, i was listening to this AS i read this post.

4. BobbyBobby September 25, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Fixed Mr Cudi’s name!

5. tessa September 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I’m loving these mixcasts. I don’t even think you need themes at this point, just lay all that great music on us.

6. Vitor September 27, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Thank you for these astonishing moments.
    Great taste btw.
    Greetings from Portugal!

7. Suneemil September 28, 2009 at 2:40 AM

What a nice tape!
    And have a little note for you too. At first I though you had misspelled Figurines to Figurine, but I could hear this couldn’t be right when listening to the tape and eventually found Figurine on Spotify.

So, I thought I’d introduce you to the danish band Figurines which I though you where referring to at first, since I think you’ll could like it. You can find them on http://www.myspace.com/figurinesdk or http://www.figurines.dk

Hope you do not mind.
    Regards, Suneemil

8. Pingback: Kitsune Noir Mixcast / No.009 – SPACETIME Edition | Feeder

9. andrew September 28, 2009 at 9:48 AM

did you take the pic of the water tower in sacramento?

10. michael September 29, 2009 at 1:57 AM

why aren’t these just podcasts by now?
    so that iTunes just downloads them automatically for me.