Snoopy and Kaela Kimura for Hot Pepper

I constantly get catchy beats in my head, so I had to share this gem of an ad. It’s for the free discount/coupon paper Hot Pepper, featuring Snoopy and Japanese pop star Kaela Kimura singing the best song I may have ever heard. I just can’t stop listening to this! And she’s so cute too, dancing around in her little tights and oversized shirt. I dare you to not play this over and over.

Found through Jean Snow

12 Comments Snoopy and Kaela Kimura for Hot Pepper

1. Garrett August 26, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I can’t make her face out – what’s the hot level for this gal? Follow up report, please.

2. Christopher August 26, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Hot Pepper is to you this week as Hotto Motto was to me last week. SERIOUSLY, is that little girl’s hair supposed to be double-fried chicken?!

3. BobbyBobby August 26, 2009 at 9:40 PM

@Christopher – That’s genius as well! They should make a movie with those characters, I’d totally be down to see it.

4. Pingback: Kaela Kimura X Peanuts | Insupire-shon - The Best of Japanese Inspirted Art & Design

5. michael August 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM

so bobby,
    after watching that video you posted, then whatever christopher posted, and an hour later of food related you tube videos, i have found what might be my new favorite. granted, its not as catchy as the videos that the two of you posted, but its just as odd.

6. Jay August 27, 2009 at 5:06 PM

when i see girls this adorable, i can’t figure out how on earth guys can be gay.

7. BobbyBobby August 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM

@Jay – You know that I, the author of this blog, is gay, right? Really classy first comment.

8. Nick August 27, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Okay, I can’t stop humming this. It is driving me (and my workmates) crazy. Cute Japanese girl song get out of my brain!

9. johnny August 28, 2009 at 9:01 AM

you’re right! it’s impossible to watch only once.

10. Yreka September 1, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Yeah, this got stuck in my head a few months ago when I first saw it. Made me look at her music videos. They’re trippy if nothing else.

This is stuck in my head again though I havn’t re-watched the video yet.