Another New Where The Wild Things Are Trailer

When it comes to new Where The Wild Things Are movie, I’m of two minds. On one side, I want to know everything and see all there is to be seen. But the other half of me wants to know nothing, and be absolutely surprised when it finally comes out. But I had to post this trailer, which gives a little bit more information and shows a little more of what’s to come. Honestly, I feel like I’m going to be smiling and crying the whole time. I think Max Records is going to do an amazing job as Max, which I think is so very important. Without him being believable, and feeling and seeming like a real kid, I think the movie would be cheapened.

This trailer yet again makes me believe that this is going to be the best movie of 2009.

Found through Harold & Zooey

9 Comments Another New Where The Wild Things Are Trailer

1. Nick August 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM

I feel the same way. Can’t wait to see it, and can’t help my self from watching the new trailer. I have no doubt “WTWTA” is going to be EPIC!

2. Maeby August 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I am so beyond pumped to see this movie!

3. phil August 9, 2009 at 7:58 PM

amazing cant wait

4. rhiannon August 10, 2009 at 12:31 AM

reminds me of Swampdonkey

5. ian August 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM

the trailers are absolutely phenomenal. It gives the film a LOT to live up to. But if the film creates the same emotions as this brief sampling does, it will be incredible.

6. Jessica August 10, 2009 at 10:24 PM

wow. That song by Arcade Fire is perfect for this movie. Just cracks my heart like eggs full of honey. “children, don’t growww uppppp”

7. HLDM August 13, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I am not a man who cries, and the trailer makes my eyes well. So much to live up to… I am sharing everyone’s angst and anticipation. Every night I put my son to bed (he’s almost four), I recite WTWTA. I don’t know if the movie or the book have a huge influence on him yet. I do know the book has had a huge impact on me as a child and now as a father. Here’s to hoping for the best!

8. melanie September 1, 2009 at 8:57 AM

every time i see this trailer, i get goosebumps and a little teary eyed.
    i’m pretty sure it’s my favorite movie already, and it hasn’t even came out yet.