‘Enchanted’ by Patrick Wolf

Enchanted by Patrick Wolf

I had this song in my head all night, so I thought I’d post it before I hit the hay. The song is called Enchanted, and it’s from Patrick Wolf’s last album, The Magic Position. It’s two minutes and seven seconds of sweet singing and beauty. The piano is absolutely perfect, as is his voice in this song. Listen to this late, and on repeat.

6 Comments ‘Enchanted’ by Patrick Wolf

1. Bernardette June 24, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Your right I can´t stop to repeating the song…

2. Guille June 24, 2009 at 11:35 AM

If you enjoyed The Magic Position you should definitely check his latest album The Bachelor (released on Jun 1). I can’t beginning to describe how good it is. Superb? Magnificent? All those words fall short when you have experienced those 14 tracks. It’s a masterpiece, truly the work of a genius.

3. Chloé June 24, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Patrick Wolf’s enchanted!
    You definitely have exquisite tastes!
    I’ve been listening a lot to his last release (which is, indeed, “the bachelor”) “Enchanted” is definately different from what he usually does, so thanks for the re-discovering.

And very nice art-work you did, too.

(As english is not my first language, I hope my words are not too messy… that’s why I don’t comment that much, but I really appreciate my kitsune noir moment everyday!)

4. Andrew June 26, 2009 at 11:45 PM

did you design the photo above bobby?

5. Gustavo June 27, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Thanks for the hint!! I liked a lot!

6. Lucia July 8, 2009 at 12:55 AM

“Enchanted” had me by my insides, pulling hard, and soft, at the same time…sometime 2007. It’s a nice reminder here; Don’t know if you’ve seen him live, but it’s still one of the most memorable shows. Cheers!