The Desktop Wallpaper Project featuring Cody Hoyt

The Desktop Wallpaper Project featuring Cody Hoyt

Cody Hoyt

Good morning and yay it’s already Wednesday! Today’s wallpaper is one of those gems that I’ve been hanging on to for a little while, so excited to share with everyone. It comes from the amazing Cody Hoyt, a master of turning chaos into beauty. When I first saw Cody’s work I was amazed by how much detail goes into each piece he creates, with random bits and bobs making a collective wonder.

For his wallpaper he created a totally beautiful wallpaper filled with a ton of wonderful shapes and filled with bright colors. He obviously knew how to make me happy. Be sure to check out the largest version of this to see all of the amazing details he put into this, it’s not to be missed.

11 Comments The Desktop Wallpaper Project featuring Cody Hoyt

1. maura February 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM

wow. beautiful stunning energetic amazing… i love it. wonderful work, Cody. my computer is happy and complete once again! haha! thanks Bobby – i *heart* the Desktop Wallpaper Project :)

2. Brendan February 25, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I agree with Maura. Fantastic!

3. Matt February 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM

love it. it would also be great if you could add 640X480 resolution for us blackberry users.

4. Welikeit.indie February 25, 2009 at 11:50 PM

love it! favorite so far

5. josue salazar February 26, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Holy shit Cody.. totally sick!

Seriously this might just be the most amazing piece of art ever created.

Bobby: THANKS for the hard work you put into this site man.

6. christian.ryan February 28, 2009 at 3:28 AM

…feels a lot like a Julie Mehretu piece. I usually like most of the Desktop Wallpaper Project images, but I’m still on the fence with this one.

7. Pingback: +KN | Kitsune Noir » The Desktop Wallpaper Project featuring Cody Hoyt « Zack Gonzales

8. Kaitie March 2, 2009 at 11:28 PM

I love this!

9. Ms.Glorimar June 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM

This is the one I selected to display on my personal laptop. I love it! Thanks.

10. Pingback: 06.16.2009 « You can’t treat women like hotels,

11. mondsonnenseite August 22, 2009 at 6:10 AM

nice nice nice **
    great site,
    great wallpapers/ i would say the best in the net