New Single from Phoenix, ‘1901’

1901 by Phoenix

I really love Phoenix, and it’s been too long since they’ve released an album. Thankfully (they obviously love me and want to make me happy) and are releasing a new album on May 25th called Wolfgang Amadeus. When you visit their site, you can listen to the first single off the album called 1901, and even download it as either an MP3 or an AAC file.

Click here to hear the song, download it, and be sure to check out that fun little animation in the beginning.

8 Comments New Single from Phoenix, ‘1901’

1. Dave February 23, 2009 at 4:17 PM

YES!! I’m super pumped on this record. Great site, Bobby! Keep it up!
    xoxo

2. Pingback: Apex Exposure » Blog Archive » New Jams: Phoenix “1901″

3. Mette February 24, 2009 at 1:46 AM

I love the start animation! It looks great. There’s a little thing i just noticed. Half of he last D in the loading text is cut of. If that gets fixed I would say the minisite is PERFECT executed!

4. Kristian February 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM

I was thinking it was about time for them to release a new album!

5. RC Peters February 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Ha! I have pretty much the same post on my web site. Phoenix is my favorite band, and Alphabetical is one of my all time favorite albums. They just need to get to L.A. and perform already!

6. Grit February 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Simply beautiful.

7. JC March 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

It’s so funny I was just talking about it being a while since phoenix’s last release and here we go, they are back. nice. thanks for sharing.

8. ilmari March 11, 2009 at 1:26 AM

the first track from their album leaked, lisztomania and from the first note it just fits how i envision this album is going to charge from start to finish and bring spring and good things with it.