Serge Leblon

I’m totally smitten with the photos of Serge Leblon, especially these two of one of my favorite directors, Wes Anderson. The saturation of colors is absolutely brilliant, and seeing that custom Louis Vuitton luggage makes my mouth water. To check out more of his photos, click here.

7 Comments Serge Leblon

1. dw February 4, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Are those the bags from The Darjeeling Limited?

2. BobbyBobby February 4, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Yep, custom made by Louis Vuitton, featuring the drawings of his brother Eric.

3. Clifford February 4, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Although I’ve stopped enjoying Anderson’s films a long while ago, I enjoy the fact that he’s reinvented himself in his own image, reflecting the style within his work.

4. tara February 5, 2009 at 9:53 PM

wow…nice

5. Thomas February 18, 2009 at 8:49 AM

I’ve just watched The Darjeeling Limited for the first time a couple days ago, and I couldn’t stop wondering where I had seen those bags before.

6. Stickers & Donuts February 20, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Ah, obviously I am way behind on my newsfeed. But thanks for posting these photos — I love Wes Anderson and when that luggage was on display @ the Louis Vuitton store in Manhattan, I actually went to visit it. Apparently they got auctioned off? I wonder who got them.

7. Zak April 14, 2009 at 12:16 PM

KODACHROME!!!

I love that, in contrast to all the ridiculous digital work done these days, these are so clearly shot on film.

But unfortunately I agree about Anderson’s films. Alas!