MY PLAYGROUND and VM Mountain

To continue my Copenhagen yet one step further, commenter Jeppe suggested I check out the video above as they parkour at a building in Copenhagen which I think is called VM Mountain. I watched the video and it’s pretty cool, as most parkour is, as is the building they’re running through. But then I checked it against Kim Høltermand’s site, who I just posted about below, and it turns out he took photos of the building as well. So it’s kind of neat to be able to see the building with people moving around in it, as well as from an beautifull photographed angle as well.

Watch the video above, which is a trailer for MY PLAYGROUND, coming out this summer.
And check out Kim’s photos of VM Mountain by clicking here.

11 Comments MY PLAYGROUND and VM Mountain

1. Pape January 7, 2009 at 3:28 AM

amazing… im going jumping after work

2. George85 January 7, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Who sings the background music? I love that song!

3. BobbyBobby January 7, 2009 at 10:23 AM

@George85: It’s the Notwist, from their album Neon Golden.

4. George85 January 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Thanks!!

5. michael January 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM

bobby, check out http://www.big.dk, they are the architects of that building, the one next door (which you posted the other day, with the pointy balconies)… they used to be known as plot. he just lectured last september at ucla. amazing work.

6. Jim M January 8, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Since you enjoy both bicycles and Copenhagen, you may find this site interesting.

Big fan of KN, by the way. Keep up the great work!

7. Kristian January 8, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Copenhagen!!! Anytime you wanna go count on a traveling buddy! Been seriously thinking about moving there once I get my Masters Degree.

8. Pingback: now » MY PLAYGROUND Trailer | thanx bobby

9. KM January 9, 2009 at 5:38 PM

one of BIG’s nicest built projects to date i think. And what an amazing way to show architecture! parkour/skateboarding/war seem to find new and unintended uses for buildings, and showing this brings out the ‘experience’ of the building much better that a stale flythrough. Maybe the interaction of the figure and the space give us something to relate to.
    Hmm anyway, will be having a look at this when it comes out, thanks.

10. JC January 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM

love this. really interested to check out the film when it comes this summer. looks beautiful.