The Desktop Wallpaper Project featuring Nathan Fox (1/3)

The Desktop Wallpaper Project featuring Nathan Fox

Nathan Fox

Click here to see Nathan’s second wallpaper.
Click here to see Nathan’s third wallpaper.

Good morning everyone! First off I just wanted to say sorry for not putting up the DWP the last two weeks. I really have no excuse other than being really busy and not setting enough time aside to do it. So hopefully this weeks triple attack will make up for it?! This weeks artist is one of my favorite illustrators, a guy who’s style I’ve been a fan of for years now. His name is Nathan Fox, and I’ve definitely written about him before on the site. Recently he just finished an awesome comic called Pigeons in Hell, which is based off of a Robert E. Howard story. Mr. Fox was gracious enough to give me three wallpapers to use, so I figured since I didn’t post the last 2 weeks, this might make up for it a little bit.

These wallpapers all remind me of the Derby Dolls I saw on Saturday, featuring sexy chicks who could kick your ass. The first one is some sort of trippy, 3D explosion, with the lady making some sort of crazy mess… I really don’t know what it is, but I love the randomness of it. The next one seems straightforward enough, but can you spot the difference? The last one is totally random as well, featuring a busty young gal squeezing her favorite octopi stuffed animal.

I hope you all enjoy these, and I swear that I’ll keep the project going more consistently from here on out!

12 Comments The Desktop Wallpaper Project featuring Nathan Fox (1/3)

1. janey November 12, 2008 at 10:01 AM

yay! these are awesome and well worth the wait.

2. Chris November 12, 2008 at 10:28 AM

awesome!!! I’ve had his site bookmarked for a long time, and keep checking back for his “downloads” section to be completed. these will def. do for the time being. thanks!!!

3. judahthor November 12, 2008 at 10:39 AM

what a way to bring the DWP back! Nathan Fox is brilliant! thanks Bobby!

4. Jon November 12, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Yes! Great to have back the wednesday wallpaper!!

5. Al aka El Negro Magnifico November 12, 2008 at 2:49 PM

“so I figured since I didn’t post the last 2 weeks, this might make up for it a little bit.”
    And HOW! Thank you big time for these. Nathan has been a fave of mine/illustrator worthy of envy for ages, so these desktops are the highlight of my workday, which is just starting, sadly.

6. Pingback: Kitsune Noir's Desktop Wallpaper Project - Page 2 - GigPosters.com

7. Ariel November 12, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Hey! What a way to bring DWP back… great… can’t wait to see these om my iphone.

8. Ian November 13, 2008 at 2:42 AM

Awesome triple-hitter. These are my faves so far.

9. Richard November 13, 2008 at 3:16 AM

normally i think some of the wallpapers posted are a bit too hectic for a daily background but these are awesome, thanks!

10. Thomas November 13, 2008 at 3:40 AM

I’m glad the DWP is back :)!
    Will the Desktop BATTLE! ever return?

11. Maicon November 13, 2008 at 7:42 PM

LOVE the color and the look in her eyes on the first wallpaper. amazing.

12. Pingback: Lettuce see your desktop. - Page 53 - GigPosters.com