David Hart & Co. Bow Ties

If you haven’t caught wind of it yet, bow ties are making a big comeback this fall. But finding the right one for me has been a challenge so far. But I was sent a link to David Hart & Co. who’s busting out some amazing Scottish wool bow ties in some crazy tartan patterns. These little puppies are hand made in New York by union craftsman, which explains the $115 price tag that comes along with them. Check out the rest of the his ties as well, they’re doing some really fun things over there.

Nicked from Valet Mag

12 Comments David Hart & Co. Bow Ties

1. Ariel November 11, 2008 at 11:59 PM

I hate bow ties… never really liked them, don’t know why… and these are way too expensive.

Em… did I miss something?

2. BobbyBobby November 12, 2008 at 12:01 AM

Do girls wear bow ties?
    Maybe I missed the memo?

3. Shaka November 12, 2008 at 1:27 AM

I honestly think both the ties and the bow ties are fantastic in the Scottish wool fashion. The patterns and colorways are definitely outspoken, but can add a particularly interesting twist to any wardrobe. Not a must-have piece, but most certainly something that can significantly jazz up most of the dull gray tonal hues you see coming from most brands during the fall and winter seasons.

actually peeped this brand off of Valet first and decided to pop over here and make a comment or two

linked the site to a rather astute southern businessman

4. r0udy November 12, 2008 at 4:46 AM

“Ariel” can also be the name of a boy :)

These ones are freshness, especially the bottom one. I think i’ll buy one soon !

5. Grit November 12, 2008 at 6:06 AM

Uhhh love those! Very fresh.

6. Ariel November 12, 2008 at 9:11 AM

It actually is the name of a boy… me :S

7. BobbyBobby November 12, 2008 at 9:15 AM

Ariel: I will always and forever relate the name Ariel to the Little Mermaid, which probably doesn’t help my case any, haha… Sorry about that!

8. Pingback: Andamos Armados » ¿Como ño?

9. Dani November 13, 2008 at 8:17 AM

Love these….excellent price point for the quality and buying something union made in America always puts a spring in my step.

10. Chris Halsted November 15, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Right now I’m having a great image in my head oh The Little Mermaid wearing a David Hart bow tie.
    Any one from Denmark who can go put one one H.C Andersen’s Little Mermaid statue and send me a picture? haha.

11. Pingback: David Hart & Co. Bow Ties :: The Pursuit Aesthetic