DESKTOP BATTLE! Winner – Krzysztof Domaradzki

DESKTOP BATTLE! Winner - Krzysztof Domaradzki

Krzysztof Domaradzki

Good morning everyone! I hope all of you in the U.S. are having a wonderful 3 day weekend, and that everyone else had a great weekend. I’m so excited to finally show you all the DESKTOP BATTLE! winners from last month! Once again I got a ton of amazing entries and it was pretty hard to pick, but these were definitely my personal favorites.

Our first place winner is Krzysztof Domaradzki, whom some of you may know from his brilliant work over at Studio KXX. Krzysztof has the hardest name ever to type out, but his Darwinian/Walt Whiman/butterfly collage definitely makes it worth it. I love all the details in this image, the colors, the fonts, everything resounded with me, and I pretty much knew this was going to be the winner as soon as I saw it. Plus that beard is absolutely magical!

Congrats Krzysztof on destroying your competition!

7 Comments DESKTOP BATTLE! Winner – Krzysztof Domaradzki

1. klower September 1, 2008 at 10:34 AM

Great wallpapers. congrats to all winners, specialy to Domaradzki :) great quota!

2. fernando September 1, 2008 at 1:45 PM

cool stuff!! but sad because moustache one in 1280×1024 is 404. i hope i can download it later. thanks!

3. Jason September 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM

oh noes, can you fix the link for the 1024×768 version of the last one?

4. BobbyBobby September 1, 2008 at 3:27 PM

Those wallpapers don’t actually come in those sizes. Both of those sizes require cropping into the images, which I didn’t want to do.

My suggestion would be to download a larger size, and then put the background as black, giving it a letterbox feel.

I hope this helps everyone!

5. g September 2, 2008 at 7:51 AM

these are some real great wallpapers! cocngrats and thanks :D

6. Anita September 3, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Beautiful – thanks again for your help in beautifying my desktop! And of course, a big congrats to the artists.

7. Pingback: unsharpmasked » » Monday Illustrations