Sixpack France

If you read KN enough you know I have a serious t-shirt addiction. As of lately I’ve tried to steer away from the look, opting for more button-ups, trying to keep it classy. But then I was told about Sixpack France, and now I’m a little worried that I’m going to regress back!

Sixpack France has actually been around for 10 years now, starting out as a small store in France and now ending up with an amazing online store filled with some o the best artists out there. It’s kind of a joke how awesome their line-up is. They’ve got Brendan Monroe, Cody Hudson, Damien Correll, Dan Funderburgh, Grotesk, Noah Butkus (as you can see above), So-Me,S tefan Marx, Steven Harrington, and like 30 others… it’s totally nuts.

My only beef comes in at the price. The t-shirts run from 32-35 €, which is around $50 per t-shirt, these are pretty damn expensive. I can see paying up to like $30, but c’mon, it’s just a t-shirt! Anyhow, click the link above and check out their drool-worthy collection of tees.

6 Comments Sixpack France

1. Tony March 20, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Try living over in the UK, $50-70 for a t-shirt is very common!

2. Bobby S.Bobby S. March 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM

I think that’s totally stupid.
    I don’t care how ring spun the cotton is. I worked at a screenprinting shop for a year and trust me, there’s no reason for a shirt to be more than $30, and that’s still pushing it.

3. Jexy March 20, 2008 at 1:31 PM

Yeah I bought their shirt (I’m wearing it now actually) with the skeleton with a triangle head wearing sunglasses. I like it, but the fit isn’t as awesome as the print. The neck is too tight and it’s cut too short in the torso. But they do look good.

4. minisushi March 20, 2008 at 2:53 PM

i’ve ordered several times here for my boyfriend (too bad they’re not doing girls size) and it’s true the prices aren’t so cheap but they’re very nice. they’re american aparel heavy cotton t-shirts. In france it’s not rare to find t-shirt costing 30€…

5. Tony March 21, 2008 at 9:33 AM

Something like Stussy is normally $70 in the UK, absolutely ridiculous.

6. Jexy March 23, 2008 at 4:21 AM

That’s interesting Minisushi. The Sixpack tee I’ve got certainly isn’t printed on an American Apparel shirt. The slightly poor fit has made me hesitant to buy another Sixpack shirt, but if they’re making them with AA shirts now I’ll definitely get another one.