Throwing Rocks in Glass Houses

I know it’s a bit early for politics, but I saw those on Daily Kos and had to immediately borrow the idea to share with you all. When is Hillary going to understand that we don’t want mudslinging and shit talking and negativity in our politics?! If she wasn’t such a bitch she’d probably be winning across the board. Let’s see if she somehow wiggles out of this one by saying that John Edwards asked her to use his words…

P.S. Sorry again for the politics in the morning, I promise it won’t happen again, haha…

11 Comments Throwing Rocks in Glass Houses

1. Jeff February 22, 2008 at 11:18 AM

i don’t get it.

2. Garrett February 22, 2008 at 11:45 AM

Hahaha – time to start crying again. Seriously, Obama could take her in a fight. Isn’t that the only thing that should matter?

3. Ross February 22, 2008 at 12:56 PM

I saw this early this morning too, it’s pretty sad. It makes me wonder though does she know she’s doing it, or are her speech writers doing it?

4. Bobby S.Bobby S. February 22, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Jeff: Clinton tried to make an issue of Obama plagiarizing parts of a speech from another politician. The politician then came out and said that he asked him to use these words, and she’s still making a big deal out of it. In fact, she got booed last night when she brought it up.

Garrett: I’M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!

Ross: That is a possibility, but she still needs to take responsibility for those who work under her as well.

5. hannah February 22, 2008 at 2:09 PM

but calling her a bitch is mean.

6. Bobby S.Bobby S. February 22, 2008 at 2:56 PM

I better word isn’t coming to mind…

7. Ross February 22, 2008 at 3:07 PM

Oh I totally agree Bobby. I wish Edwards was still in the race :(

8. Bobby S.Bobby S. February 22, 2008 at 3:17 PM

Eh, he was boring to me, not to mention a white guy, who would probably have played things the same way as all other white guy presidents have in the past.

I want a president who’s going to unite not only the US, but the world, and I feel like the rest of the globe would be more apt to work with Barack over Hillary.

9. Bobby S.Bobby S. February 22, 2008 at 6:55 PM

I agree partially with that, I think that it’s stupid that we’re stuck in basically a two party system.

But I think Obama’s sense of hope is a good thing to believe in, it’s better than anything I’ve heard from Clinton or McCain.

10. Garrett February 22, 2008 at 10:24 PM

So I followed that link, and I found the Zbig thing to be very interesting, but I think that website proposes an even bigger question – why do all the “real news” websites look like they were designed right around the time the internet went live? Twenty thousand links all lined up on a single page looks like a virus farm. Me no clicky…

In all honesty, I’m not sold on the two party system (voted Nader once and I would have voted Kucinich this time) BUT Obama IS the best out there and his skin color (despite the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. quote on the news website) DOES matter – it speaks of his heritage, and his heritage was a direct contributor to his worldy views and upbringing. I don’t think his “color” could matter more in a time where we couldn’t be more despised by the very diverse and volatile world at large.